Welcome to The Palace Hotel
One of Paignton’s finest hotels, the Palace boasts a prime seafront location with fantastic views across Torbay. It provides a careful blend of luxury and service with a modern and stylish interior as well as an exclusive health suite and indoor pool.
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Peaceful, tranquil, private gardens.
- Prime seafront location
- Beautiful sandy beaches opposite
Enjoy a warm welcome at the Palace Hotel, the perfect place for a relaxing Devon holiday.
Set in beautiful grounds, The Palace Hotel is situated in a desirable location on Paignton's Esplanade and directly opposite Paignton seafront with Paignton town centre only a short walk away.
The Palace offers secure parking, an efficient and professional service and tastefully decorated en suite bedrooms, many with sea views. There is an entertainment programme running every night of the week all year round, wireless internet connections, a health suite and wedding and conference facilities.
Our extensive food and wine menu will provide the perfect dining experience with a mouth watering selection of dishes and desserts.
The Palace have many special breaks and holiday offers, from weekend breaks and mid week break specials to great deals on bank holidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter and many other special themed breaks running throughout the year.
Read a selection of our most recent reviews from Trip Advisor,
or click here to view all.
- “Stayed there last weekend went with group for Valentine's weekend. The Hotel is wonderful, we would go back there again. The staff are so friendly, nothing too much trouble. Food excellent...”
- “Stayed for 3 nights last week.Food excellent,well cooked/presented,and no skimping...”
- “We stayed at this fantastic hotel for four nights for my husband’s 50th birthday and we enjoyed every single moment we were there...”
- “We have just returned from a five day stay at your hotel, as part of an Edwards Coaches Travel package. Quite honestly we were gobsmacked at the quality that the hotel offered...”
- “Just returned from a 5 day break to the Palace Hotel.This 3 star hotel deserves 4 stars + for the palatial surroundings, 6 course evening meals, service, cleanliness and friendliness of the staff...”
- “We stayed at the Palace as part of a coach tour, wow what a hotel. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the food was fabulous, rooms to a high standard and plenty of places within the hotel to relax and admire the sea view...”